How to Make Ultimate Chinese Duck and pancakes

Chinese Duck and pancakes.

Chinese Duck and pancakes

Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, chinese duck and pancakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.

Chinese Duck and pancakes is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Chinese Duck and pancakes is something which I've loved my whole life.

To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chinese duck and pancakes using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.

The ingredients needed to make Chinese Duck and pancakes:

  1. {Get 2 of duck legs.
  2. {Take 2/3 tbsp of Chinese’s five spices.
  3. {Make ready 1/2 cup of water.

Instructions to make Chinese Duck and pancakes:

  1. Prick the duck and spread on the spice mix covering both sides. Add to slow cooker with water and cook for 4/6 hours depending on what speed you want to cook.
  2. Today I cooked mine in high in my slow cooker for 4 hours It’s cooked perfect each time all you do just b4 serving is allow it to rest in a place and then shred it up.
  3. I serve with ready made pancakes which you can buy fresh in the supermarket, I make this often so I buy mine in bulk from the Chinese supermarket and they keep in freezer so I just take couple packs out at a time.

So that's going to wrap this up for this special food chinese duck and pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url